With plenty of the phone repair requirements, many kinds of laser separation machines are coming up in the repair market this year. Maybe you will be curious about what is a laser separation machine and is it easy and simple for you to use to repair the broken screens of cellphones? Especially for some novices has a need to learn more about relative phone repair machines so that they can choose some practical and useful of them. You can get some information about the laser machine in the following which we’d like to introduce to you.
What is a laser separating machine?
Laser separating machine is able to teardown mid-frame, rear cover, bezel and front glass cover of the cellphone and engrave patterns or texts on the back cover.
The working principle of the laser separator is to use laser beam penetrate the screen glass cover so that the glue in the mid-frame or in the glass rear cover will melt. That will not cause physical damage to the screen. It sounds very easy to take apart the broken smartphones.
And so it is. In the current repair market, most of laser separator machines have red and white laser beams. The white light is a laser beam which is responsible for removing the glue on the phone screen precisely. The red light is positioning, assisting laser beam accurate positioning for disassembly operation.
What’s more, before removing the screen, it needs to be focused, that is, the lens focal length debugging operation. The laser beam is formed in the plane of the positioning mark with uniform focusing spots, so you can disassemble the broken screen.
Here is a tip that you can get the best focal length when two laser beams are focusing on the middle point.
What is a blue light laser separating machine? And the difference with laser separators on the repair market?
Do you know blue light? The common wavelength of blue light is 532nm, the spot is very small and the focal length is shorter. It belongs to the cold processing mode, and plays an irreplaceable role in precision cutting, especially in glass, ceramics, glasses and other industries of unprocessed field. But the working principle is as same as other laser separation machines in the repair market.
Except for the light, the blue light laser separator has some great differences with other laser machines. Like:
1. So far, most laser separators in the cellphone repair area need to use a computer to operate. However, the blue light laser machine does not need to use a computer to control, no need to install driver and software. It has a smart touch screen, you can plug it to use directly and see all data in a glance. The operation is very easy and simple.
2. The laser machines on the market are an open structure, the laser beam is naked when you use it. Maybe your hands will be hurt if you’re not careful. But the blue light laser machine is a closed structure looks like a small case with a window door. The door is closed when you use it and your hands do not have a chance to touch the laser beam, so it’s 100% safe and reliable for you to use it.
3. The blue light separator machine uses a high XY axis operation way, the data would be more accurate and the operation would be more stable than other laser machines. It’s not easy to deviate. The error is much smaller than other laser separators.
4. The laser head of blue light laser machine is 25W. You can see how powerful it is during the laser operation.
5. The net weight of the blue light machine is much lighter than other machines on the market.
6. The blue light laser machine has been adopted with a power leakage protector to prevent leakage from damaging the machine and greatly improve the safety factor. Many other laser separators on the market do not have this.
7. Due to solve the problem of strong fume during the laser beam scanning process, the blue light separation machine has been equipped with a fume extractor so that you can keep the working environment free of dust and odors.
How is it affecting phone repair?
People who familiar with the mobile phone screen repair industry know that it is so difficult to separate the phone’s mid-frame. Since the earliest dismantling of Samsung S3, it has been soaked in white oil, heated and separated, and chilled by ultra-low temperature freezing machine with minus 186℃ and now is laser separation.
Everyone pulled out all the stops. The separation tools are also varied. The cheap have white oil and the expensive have -186℃ ultra-low temperature freezing machine and laser separation machine. So what kind of method is more suitable for you? There are no standard answers and no best methods. Only the best way for you.
To solve a real pain in the neck of separating broken screen, there are many laser separator machines turning up in the repair market this year. You will be really amazed at its powerful functions and the fast speed of taking apart the cellphone.
Especially for the new creative technology of the blue light laser separator. The machine has used a centered positioning structure and high XY axis operation way so that the phone separation is more accurate and more stable. It’ll greatly improve your refurbish effectiveness & efficiency.
In a conclusion, maybe it’s time for you to rethink the repair & refurbishing way of the broken smartphones. In order to gain a foothold in phone repair industry, you’d better have multiple practical and useful repair machines and tools to assist you finish the refurbish job. And the blue light laser separator would be your first choice.