iPhone 11 Pro Max Screen Refurbishing Video Tutorial – Step 4: OLED Laminating & Bezel Attaching
How to replace iPhone 11 Pro Max OLED screen with CEO-2+ lamination machine? How to attach the bezel to the iPhone 11 Pro Max? iPhone 11 Pro Max Glass Screen Replacement Step-by-step tutorial video. This video is the final step: OLED Laminating & Bezel Attaching.
Step 1: Remove The Frame: https://youtu.be/PeqJs3M50c0
Step 2: Separate The Glass: https://youtu.be/5S3ruMBNcBY
Step 3: Glue Removing: https://youtu.be/rjbopH56W0w
The laminating machine used in the video: https://bit.ly/2R9oo4H
CEO-2+ all-powerful oca lamination machine ( https://bit.ly/35rvPsy )Features:
1. Four pressure adjusters (three laminating pressures + one bubble pressure), one-time setting, use repeatedly, simple and efficient
2. Independent metal physical buttons outside the touch screen, one key start (E-stop), work efficiency increased exponentially
3. Four separate display gauges (three laminating pressures + one bubble pressure), the information is clear at a glance
4. Equipped with 100cm diameter powerful cylinder, the laminating bubbles are smaller, the effect is more perfect
5. The large external vacuum pump can be connected, only 30s for vacuum
6. Make hard things simple, only four steel bars to fix the position, the operation is more simpler
7. 15 inches large working area which can laminate iPad Pro. It also can laminate 6 screens at the same time.
8. All model screens, flat & edge screens supported.
9. Laminate in-frame supported.